USB Flash Security Write-Protect Service
USB drive which is not secured by "USB Flash Security" will be prohibited to save data by the PC which install USB Flash Security Write-Protect Service.
Only the USB Flash Drive / USB Hard Drive installed
USB Flash Security g(group) Edition(+g/++g/#g/##g)
or USB Flash Security##
Ver.3.4 later will be writable.
USB Flash Security Write-Protect Service Ver.1.1.0 (For 64bit Windows)
- It will be installed as Windows service without any window.
- It will run after installation automatically, you don't need to care USB Flash Security Write-Protect Service has started or not.
- The disk except the USB connection is writable as usual.
Install / Uninstall
File will be installed and the window of restart will display.
After restart, USB Flash Security Write-Protect Service will start automatically.
You can uninstall USB Flash Security Write-Protect Service from Add or Remove Programs of Control Panel. Restart will display, after restart USB Flash Security Write-Protect Service will stop automatically and file will be deleted, registry will be cleared.
How to use
The USB drive without USB Flash Security g(group) Edition(+g/++g/#g/##g) or USB Flash Security## prohibited to save data(Write protected).
System requirements / Restrictions
For 32bit Windows
OS:Windows 2000 SP4/ XP SP1 later (32bit)/ Vista(32bit) / 7(32bit)
For 64bit Windows
OS:XP(64bit) / Vista(64bit) / 7(64bit)
-It doen't need to install .NET Framework.
- USB Flash Security Write-Protect Serviceis free.
- The copyright belongs to the author (KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC.)
- May 17,2010(Ver 1.0.0)
- Jan 31,2011(Ver 1.1.0)
Change the specifications to make "Unprotected area" be write-protected.
Fix the bug occurs in Windows7.
("Release tool"Ver.3.4.0 or later is necessary.)